Enhanced Recovery (Production Boosting)
All customers want to achieve the best potential from their assets. Many methods are used for production boosting or enhanced recovery of oil and gas and these become more important as the platform matures.
Both gas and liquid driven ejectors can be used to recover more oil and gas with little to no operating costs.
Reasons to consider ejectors for production boosting:
1. Field proven technology.
2. Low capital cost, low installation costs.
3. Little to no operating costs. Can use energy which is currently wasted on plants.
4. Quick payback.
5. No moving parts, no maintenance requirements = fit and forget.
6. 100% turndown.
7. Small footprint and weight impact.
8. Low upgrade costs.
9. Available in all materials and pressure classes.
10. A low cost alternative to gas compressor trains.
11. Environmentally friendly.